Bilingual creator work · EN ↔ 中文双语创作 · 英 ↔ 中

Translation & Subtitle Work翻译与字幕作品

Subtitle translation, timing and localization across film, video and live streams — English and Mandarin, with a creator's ear for tone rather than word-for-word.字幕翻译、打轴与本地化,覆盖影视、视频和直播——中英双语,带着创作者对语气的敏感,而不只是逐字直译。

What I do我做的事

Tools & workflow工具与流程

Arctime ProCAT workflowsCAT 工具流程OBSLive2DLive2DSubtitle QA字幕校对

My usual pipeline: transcribe → translate → time in Arctime Pro → review for tone and reading speed → export and burn-in or soft-sub. For live work, I run the bilingual relay alongside OBS and a Live2D avatar.我常用的流程:转写 → 翻译 → 在 Arctime Pro 打轴 → 校对语气与阅读速度 → 导出硬字幕或软字幕。直播时,则一边跑 OBS 与 Live2D 形象,一边做双语转述。

Read a sample阅读翻译样片

A subtitle-translation sample of mine — English film dialogue translated into Chinese, then timed and styled for the screen.一份我的字幕翻译样片——把英文电影对白译成中文,再为上屏做打轴与样式处理。

Open the full sample (PDF) ↗打开完整样片(PDF)↗

Where to watch在哪里看

My translated and subtitled videos live on my Bilibili channel.我翻译和加字幕的视频都在我的哔哩哔哩主页。

Visit my Bilibili channel ↗访问我的哔哩哔哩主页 ↗
The source film's dialogue belongs to its original creators; the sample above is shared only as an example of my translation work, for portfolio purposes.原片台词版权归原作者所有;上方样片仅作为我翻译作品的示例,用于作品集展示。